- What are the days and hours of operation?
Sessions are available Monday through Thursday from 10am to 5pm, Friday from 11am to 4pm, and Saturday from 11am to 4pm. The office is closed Sundays and for most major national US holidays.
- Do you offer online (telehealth) therapy sessions?
Yes, currently Alan only offers phone and/or online telehealth therapy sessions.
- Do you accept insurance?
Unfortunately, Alan does not accept health insurance at this time. If the fees for Alan’s services would be a financial burden, please discuss this with him. He is usually able to work with clients to come up with a mutually-agreeable solution.
- Which forms of payment do you accept?
All major debit and credit cards are accepted.
- I follow a specific religion (Christianity, Buddhism, etc.) or have a specific worldview (Atheist, Agnostic, etc.). Will Alan respect my beliefs?
Absolutely! Alan deeply respects each person’s belief system and will always do his best to make recommendations which are harmonious with each person’s worldview. He welcomes and encourages honest dialogue throughout counseling to make sure that recommendations and interventions are appropriate, agreeable, and helpful. Alan understands that what may work well for one person may not work well for another!
- Do you offer counseling from a secular, scientific (non-spiritual) perspective?
Yes, Alan is comfortable working from a strictly scientific/secular worldview to accommodate clients who prefer this!
- Do you work with clients who do not live in the state of Florida?
Yes, Alan is able to offer spiritual services to clients who live outside of Florida, but is only able to offer mental health counseling to those who live in the state of Florida.